1. When are you open?
Victoria Day at Burlington Centre (drive-thru only)
- Monday, May 23rd – 10am to 7pm
Labour Day Weekend at Spencer Smith Park
- Friday, September 2nd – 11am to 11pm
- Saturday, September 3rd – 11am to 11pm
- Sunday, September 4th – 11am to 11pm
- Monday, September 5th – 11am to 7pm
2. Park Map
3. What is the cost of admission?
Free! We appreciate donations, though!
4. How do I best support Rotary?
Canada’s Largest Ribfest is Burlington’s premier fundraising event proudly organized by Rotary Burlington Lakeshore. Funds raised at Ribfest support countless programs. You can help us give back to the community by mailing a cheque to: Rotary Burlington Lakeshore, P.O. Box 85103, Burlington, ON, L7R 4K3
1. Do vendors accept Debit or Credit cards?
Yes, they accept cash, debit, and credit.
2. Who are the rib teams and vendors?
6. What is the price of ribs this year?
7. Do you serve beef ribs?
8. Are there any gluten-free rib options?
All ribbers have gluten-free sauces.
9. Are there vegetarian/vegan foods available?
All of the vendors have vegetarian items on their menus.
10. What other kinds of foods are available in addition to ribs?
Chicken, pulled pork, corn bread, donuts, corn, pizza, and more…
11. Who supplies the ribs?
12. Who won the rib judging contest in 2019?
The award for BEST GREEN PIG RIG goes to: 3rd – Sticky Fingers BBQ; 2nd – Boss Hog’s BBQ; 1st – Billy Bones BBQ Canada
The award for BEST SAUCE goes to: 3rd – Smokehouse Bandits; 2nd – Hawgs Gone Wild BBQ; 1st – Billy Bones BBQ
13. I’m interested in being a vendor. Where do I apply?
We will be accepting vendor applications until July 1st, 2022. Only those accepted will be contacted.
1. What bands are playing, and when?
Check back soon for our new lineup!
2. I’m interested in being an entertainer. Where can I apply?
Applications are now closed for 2022! Please check back in the Fall for our 2023 festival.
3. I’m interested in being part of the Emerging Artists Showcase. When can I apply?
Applications for our Emerging Artists Showcase open in the Spring. Check back on our website then for more info.